Mason Cultural Tour: Flavors of Southern France and Italy
Enjoy the flavors and fragrances of Provence and Northern Coastal Italy on this journey of the senses. Enjoy cooking classes, meeting the cheese maker, and exploring the rich culture of a region steeped in history. From Provence you will travel through the principality of Montecarlo, and onwards to Italy. Learn about local foods with hands-on experiences. Your Mason multi-lingual escort, instructor Patricia Boudinot, is from Cannes and will give expert advice and suggestions from her first-hand knowledge of the region. Celebrate with new friends at our farewell dinner in Italy!
Dates: October 7, 2017 – October 16, 2017
This program is open to all members of the Mason Community including students, faculty, staff, alumni and the general public.
No academic credit is awarded on Mason Cultural Tour programs.
First class hotel accommodations; double occupancy standard.
Eden Hotel & Spa, rue d’Antibes, Cannes, France
Grand Bristol Resort & Spa, Rapallo, Italy
- $3695 with airfare included
- Single supplement, $770
- Round-trip airfare from Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- 9 Nights with first class accommodations
- Tour transportation in deluxe motorcoach
- Itinerary events and excursions as listed above
- Most meals
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- International Emergency Insurance
- Other transportation
- Personal spending
Posted: July 13, 2017