Winter Wellness Flu Shot Clinics
Sign-ups are now open!
Register now using the links below to reserve your flu shot appointment at a Winter Wellness Flu Shot Clinic (pdf):
- Fairfax Campus: Oct. 14, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., in the Johnson Center, Dewberry Hall
- SciTech Campus: Oct. 19, noon to 1 p.m. in Colgan Hall, Room 110H
- Arlington Campus: Oct. 26, noon to 1 p.m. in Van Metre Hall, Room 210
How to Prepare
- Register now to reserve your flu shot appointment at the links above.
- Flu shots are by appointment only – no walk-ins will be accepted to allow us to follow university social distancing guidelines.
- On the day of, please come prepared to show a green GMU Covid Health Check
- Bring the pharmacy’s consent form (pdf)
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring a valid form of ID.
- We recommend wearing short sleeves.
- Plan to spend 10-15 minutes at the clinic after your shot to ensure there is no adverse reaction.
Who Is Administering the Flu Shots?
Flu Shots are administered by Giant Pharmacy.
Is There a Copay?
There is no copay with COVA insurance.
What About Kaiser?
Kaiser Permanente will not be on campus this year for the flu shot clinics.
The flu shot clinics will follow all COVID-19 safety and social distancing protocols.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
CommonHealth Weekly Wellnotes
Looking for a way to get quick wellness tips without doing any extra work? Each week, we update the CommonHealth page on the HR & Payroll website with Weekly Wellnotes that provide quick wellness tips! These tips range from how to manage stress, delicious recipes, how to nurture your relationships, financial tips, ways to stay physically healthy, and more.
Visit the CommonHealth page on the HR & Payroll website each week for a new tip!
Performance Evaluation Resources
As performance evaluations are underway, be sure to use the performance evaluation hub for helpful resources including:
- An outline of the Core Competencies
- A general FAQ
- Several how-to guides
- Classified staff specific resources
- Faculty specific resources
- Performance feedback resources
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.