Fight Hunger by Donating to Mason’s Pop Up Pantry
Started in fall 2014, Mason’s Pop Up Pantry works to mitigate the challenges that face Mason students, faculty, and staff with food insecurity and hunger. Please consider donating any of the items listed below to this worthy cause. Drop-off your donation in SUB I, Room 4207.
Moreover, with supervisor approval, Mason employees may consider using some of their school assistance/volunteer leave to work in the pantry (Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.). To arrange to volunteer, contact Yara Mowafy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boxed pasta/rice
- Spam/canned meats or fish
- Paper towels
- Diapers, size 4
- Drinks (i.e. individual-sized soda, Gatorade, bottled water)
- Individual-sized cereal cups
- Toilet paper
- Microwaveable single-serving meals
- Granola bars
- Spices (especially salt and pepper)
- Individual serving soy milk and milk (shelf-stable)
No Ramen noodles, please. For more information, visit the website.
Posted: October 19, 2015