What is Open Enrollment?
During Open Enrollment, you may:
- Enroll in a health insurance plan
- Change your current health insurance plan
- Add or remove family members to/from your health insurance plan
- Enroll or complete your annual re-enrollment in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Waive state health coverage
- Enroll or re-enroll to receive Premium Rewards
The Department of Human Resources Management (DHRM) has mailed information, called Spotlight on Your Benefits, to the home addresses on file in Patriot Web and electronically to your Mason email.
If you did not receive either of those communications, a comprehensive Open Enrollment Site is available online that includes all the pertinent information for Open Enrollment. Please review the entire Spotlight on Your Benefits for important health notices, additional information on Open Enrollment options, and contact information for your health vendors.
DHRM also offers ALEX, an online interactive tool to help you compare plans and select the right one for you and your family.
If you have questions regarding health care and FSA open enrollment, please stop by one of the drop-in sessions, read the Open Enrollment Announcement, visit the Benefits section of the HR & Payroll website, email email@example.com, call 703-993-2600, or visit the DHRM Open Enrollment Site.