Join us for a conversation about the future of one of George Mason University’s greatest assets.
George Mason University is the largest public research university in Virginia, and it continues to grow. University officials wish to explore options for the future uses of the adjacent “West Campus,” Mason’s Fairfax land west of Route 123.
We would like to hear your ideas for how this space should evolve in the short and long terms. Please join fellow citizens and university, business and government leaders May 22–24 for a strategic campus-planning workshop to share your vision for Mason’s West Campus.
The schedule for the workshop is listed below:
Monday, May 22, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Introduction and Background
- Mason President Ángel Cabrera’s remarks
- Keynote speaker
- Small group working sessions
Tuesday, May 23, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Presentation of initial findings
- Open house for comments and feedback
Wednesday, May 24, Noon to 4 p.m.
- Overview of days one and two
- Presentation of preferred scheme
- Discussion of implementation