The fall 2020 Mason Shuttle schedules are available. Some important changes to the schedules:
- Please check the schedules carefully as there are service changes – days and times of service and, in some cases, stop changes on the Mason Shuttles routes.
- The routes that will be running this fall are: Burke VRE, Fairfax/SciTech, Gunston Mason, and Sandy Creek to Metro. Due to the impact of COVID-19, we will not be running the Arlington Pilot, Global to Metro, Gunston George, and the West Campus shuttles.
Other COVID-19 impacts to Mason Shuttles include:
- Face coverings (or University-approved exception) are required.
- Shuttle bus capacity reduced to 50% of seats.
- Fill seats from back to front to reduce passengers passing each other.
- Maintain a 6 feet distance while waiting, boarding, and departing the shuttle.
- As in the past, a Mason ID is required to board. We are not accepting visitors on the shuttles until further notice.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 703-993-2828.
Return to Campus Car-Free
Join Ken Matthews, manager of Arlington’s Car-Free Diet program, as you get ready for classes and start planning your return trip to GMU-Arlington car-free. At this virtual session on Tuesday, August 18 at noon, learn the procedures for using public transit, what discounts are available to students, faculty, and staff and which stations are open. Ken will cover Metrorail, ART/Metrobus, Capital Bikeshare and e-scooters. Register for the session here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
DMV2Go Canceled Until Further Notice
A reminder that visits by DMV2Go to the Fairfax Campus have been canceled until further notice due to COVID-19.