Budget Forum Scheduled for October 1
Provost David Wu and Senior Vice President for Administration and Finance J.J. Davis will hold an open budget discussion on Wednesday, October 1, from 10:00 – 11:00 am. All members of the university community are invited to attend. The budget discussion will provide an opportunity for the Mason Community to learn more about the budget climate and will serve as a follow-up to the budget forum that was held in early September.
The Budget Forum will be accessible as follows and will also be archived for online viewing after the event:
- Fairfax: Research Hall, Room 163
- Prince William: Bull Run Hall, Room 254
- Arlington: Founders Hall, Room 322
- Front Royal: Academic, Room 219
- Loudoun: Signal Hill, Room 101
The previous budget forum held on September 4 may be viewed online.
Posted: September 22, 2014