Commencement and Degree Celebrations are around the corner! University Events is seeking additional assistance from student, faculty, and staff volunteers.
For Commencement on Friday, May 17:
- 7:45 to 10 a.m. on Mason Pond Drive and at Concert Hall lobby (6–8 volunteers needed to help with line-up and tell graduates where to go. University Events will provide maps and signage.)
- 8 to 11 a.m. at EagleBank Arena (2–3 volunteers needed to answer general questions. University Events will provide FAQs.)
University Events also needs volunteers to work one-hour shifts passing out reader cards in Lot A on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 16, 9 to 10 a.m.
- Thursday, May 16, 1 to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, May 16, 6 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 17, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Friday, May 17, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18, 9 to 10 a.m.
- Saturday, May 18, 1 to 2 p.m.
To sign up, contact Rachel Kranz at email@example.com.
Feel free to forward this information to any students who may be interested.
For general information, visit the spring graduation information page. Thank you for supporting Mason’s graduates and celebrating their achievements!