Timesheets Are Due Early
Please be aware that timesheets are due early before break:
Semimonthly: For pay period ending December 24, 2020, and pay date on December 31, 2020:
- Submission: December 15 before noon at 11:59 a.m.
- Approval: December 16 before noon at 11:59 a.m.
If appropriate, please record anticipated hours for December 16 through December 24.
Biweekly: For pay period ending December 19, 2020, and pay date on December 24, 2020 (early pay date since December 25th is a bank holiday):
- Submission: December 13 before midnight at 11:59 p.m.
- Approval: December 14 before noon at 11:59 a.m. (Final deadline)
If appropriate, please record anticipated hours for December 14 through December 19.
Inclement Weather/Emergency Guidance
Telework and Inclement Weather
Employees working from home during a university closing are expected to continue working unless it is not possible due to power outages or other conditions that prevent them from working. Teleworkers (if it is their scheduled telework day) and remote workers continue to work even if:
- Classes are cancelled and administrative offices are closed
- The university is on a modified schedule
For more details, visit flexwork.gmu.edu.
Inclement Weather/Emergency Closing Policy
With winter weather fast approaching, please review the Inclement Weather/Emergency Closing Policy.
Stay updated on university closings, late openings, or other weather-related changes to the university’s schedule through Mason’s switchboard at 703-993-1000, Mason Alert, the university’s homepage, as well as local media outlets.