The Mason Staff Senate will host a virtual town hall with university officials to discuss operational plans for the spring semester. This will be a valuable opportunity to share information, feedback, questions, or concerns.
Tuesday, Dec. 8
10 a.m. to 11 a.m
Zoom Meeting: https://gmu.zoom.us/j/93980940056?pwd=QkpQOUp1aFdvVmdJaW04TldteVZBUT09
Call in: 301-715-8592 or 267-831-0333
Webinar ID: 939 8094 0056 / Passcode: 6246
The panelists are scheduled to include:
- Carol Kissal, Senior Vice President, Administration and Finance
- Lester Arnold, Vice President, Human Resources and Payroll
- William Dracos, Associate Vice President, Business Services
- Dave Farris, Executive Director, Safety and Emergency Management, Environmental Health and Safety
- Julie Zobel, Assistant Vice President, Safety, Emergency and Enterprise Risk Management
The Staff Senate represents all classified and non-student wage employees at George Mason University. Working closely with university administration, we address concerns that have an impact on the quality of work-life for the Mason community. The work of the senate is accomplished through open and continuous communication with its constituents.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.