Check out this month’s flyer and the new items below:
- CommonHealth Bite-sized Learning Videos. Click to Learn How To Relieve Financial Stress!
- BB&T/SunTrust is now Truist Bank! You are cordially invited to participate in a financial wellness virtual presentation on Thursday, June 24th at 5:30 p.m., titled “Your @Work Financial Wellness Benefits.”
- VACU Creative Ways to Save (CWTS) Program. A new savings initiative to encourage establishing emergency savings. Newer/younger employees and new families are encouraged to participate. Click Here To Start Saving! Employees can now join Virginia Credit Union online with no funding needed. In just a few easy steps: Visit www.vacu.org/partnerjoinus. Referral Code: 4842
- Want to learn more about saving with Virginia529? Get your education savings questions answered through live informational webinars, or get hints, tips, and strategies from Virginia529’s on-demand video library. The Virginia529 Smart Savers Academy offers free segments to help you understand the ins and outs of 529 plans, including how to use your account when you’re ready.
- VRS Financial Wellness Resources. Making a move can have a major impact on your finances. Check out the myVRS Financial Wellness Start Here Guide to save money and lower stress before, during, and after move-in day. Available to you through your myVRS account.
- Virginia Department of Treasury’s Unclaimed Property Division. Tasked with reuniting citizens with their lost funds. Unclaimed property can include dormant bank accounts, uncashed checks, stocks and dividends, insurance proceeds, refunds, and more. One in four Virginians has missing money. Visit our free search site, www.vaMoneySearch.org to check your name and start the claim process.