As Mason prepares for MasonLive student email to migrate to Office 365 this summer, there are a few things faculty and staff can do to prepare:
- Student email will no longer be @masonlive.gmu.edu. When communicating with students, begin using @gmu.edu to ensure they receive your messages.
- Update any listservs to ensure contacts are up to date and reflect the new @gmu.edu addresses.
- With students transitioning to the Office 365 system, it will be much easier to collaborate as you can now automatically share documents and files with your entire organization instead of specific addresses. Now is a great time to review your files and permissions you have set up in applications such as Microsoft Teams and OneDrive.
- To learn how more about how this project impacts you, see the Migration Role Matrix.
- To find the latest details on the change, visit the Student Office 365 Migration Roadmap.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the ITS Support Center at 703-993-8870 or support@gmu.