Information Technology Services (ITS) has a new website! As a result of this site launching, several ITS websites have been redirected for a better, more streamlined user experience.
Users will notice changes to the online logins for the following services: Employee email (office365.gmu.edu), Student email (masonlive.gmu.edu), and Two-Factor Authentication (2fa.gmu.edu).
- Employee and Student Email: Users who access their email online via office365.gmu.edu or masonlive.gmu.edu will be redirected to mail.gmu.edu. Users will notice a new look; however, nothing has changed to Office365/MasonLive account credentials. From mail.gmu.edu, users select employee or student email to go to the standard login screens.
- Two-Factor Authentication: 2fa.gmu.edu redirects to the new 2FA service page where users can easily access the 2FA Management site to enroll or manage their 2FA account.
- IT Services: A new service catalog via its.gmu.edu/services is available. All information about ITS resources has moved, therefore, itservices.gmu.edu redirects to its.gmu.edu.
- Introduction of an ITS Knowledge Base: More than 600 how-tos, getting started guides, and frequently asked questions in a centrally located, organized index
- Improved Search: Improved search features to help users self-serve and easily find the information needed
- Increased Transparency: IT outages, upcoming maintenance, and bulletins easily located on the homepage
- One-stop Shop: Learn about services, get help, and access the most critical information that affects your ability to work and learn in one place
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, contact the ITS Support Center.