Make this the year for building your well-being! The Human Resources and Payroll Financial and Physical Well-Being Seminar Series continues through the remainder of the academic year. Details are available at the Financial Well-Being Portal. Spring classes include:
- February 16: The Work/Life Impact of Chronic Conditions and Disabilities (Fairfax only)
- February 23: Virginia 529s – How They Work and What Your Options Are
- March 1: Time Management
- March 9: Understanding Your Credit Report
- April 6: Almost There – Eye on the Prize (Retirement)
- April 20: Getting the Most Out of Your Mason Benefits Package
All sessions meet at noon and are videoconferenced to Arlington and SciTech, unless otherwise noted. For details and to register, visit hr.gmu.edu/learning/hr.php.
For questions, contact Life/Work Connections at email@example.com or 703-993-2600.