The Staff Senate is pleased to announce this year’s Outstanding Supervisors. Chosen from a competitive pool of over a dozen nominees, the two winners, Brian Gantt, Director, ITU Finance & Procurement, and Betty Zimmerman, Assistant Director, Graduate Admissions, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, exemplify the Mason spirit with their outstanding leadership. Read more about these outstanding supervisors in this Mason News article.
2014 Outstanding Supervisor Award Recipients
A third candidate receives honorable mention, David Gibbs, former Head of Collection Development and Preservation, University Libraries, for his past dedication to the Mason community.
A round of applause goes to all the nominees. Each a winner in the eyes of those they supervise.
Nominated for this year’s awards were:
- Susan Brionez, Office Manager, Assistant to Associate Dean, Volgenau School of Engineering
- Marquita Chamblee, Director, Office of Diversity, Inclusion & Multicultural Education
- Eileen Gallagher, Associate Director, Contracts, Office of Sponsored Programs
- Whitney Gaston, Director, Admissions and Advising, College of Health & Human Services
- Tim Harps, Event Services Manager, Prince William, Student Centers
- Brian Platt, Chair/Associate Professor, History & Art History
- Jerrelyn Madden, Clinical Coordinator, Student Health Services
- Samantha McCullogh, Administrative Assistant, Institutional Research & Reporting
- Joy Taylor, Director, Learning Support Services, DoIT – Learning Support Services
- Andrias White, Events Manager, Admissions